High volatility, high uncertainty and plenty of changes afoot. How can we know where to go and how to get there?
- Despite continued challenges, the market has thawed and momentum continues to increase.
- Institutional quality investment market fully robust, but questions of future yields remain.
- Multifamily continues to be the favored asset class.
- Fannie and Freddie have been instrumental to the recovery, but there may be changes ahead.
- Interest rates will rise, but when? How should one prepare?
- Distressed assets still held by lenders continue to weigh down the market, but so far show few signs of igniting another crisis.
- Trust between lenders and borrowers is returning, but slowly.